Thursday 26 May 2016

Another Presidential Move

Grahame has been in touch with the latest from First's Caister Road depot which is that President 32208 has been withdrawn.

First's Plaxton President bodied Volvo B7TL 32208 LT52WTO in Gorleston High Street on 31st October 2014
LT52WTO has been moved to Norwich for storage before transfer elsewhere within the First Group.
Thanks for the information Grahame

Steve's Bus & Train Page 
For those readers who love SteveW's blog, you may have recently noticed its non-availability. Steve has taken it offline for a short period whilst he deals with some personal issues. As he said to me last night 'nothing to worry about, I will bounce back soon, you know me!'
I hope you will join me in wishing him well and hope that it won't be too long before he is back to his usual self with his general banter!!

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment